Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Ruffday to you Chloe!


Paris Poodle 1st Birthday Party!
Michael, walked in from work and said, "I hope you didn't go spend alot of money on that dog's party!" (I promise, he really does love her!) "She owes me lots of money, shoes, not to mention....." I interupt him, "okay, we get the point! It's still her birthday and she's apart of the family, besides I didn't spend a dime!" lol!
Really, I didn't. We used stuff we already had. I found these supplies in our party tub! They were left over from Maddie's 1st birthday! Worked out perfect! 




Brooklyn, our niece, made her birthday hat out of cardstock, markers and ribbon!

Isn't she cute?! She is such good natured puppy, and our girls love her. She's a bit hyper, but can also be really lazy. Spoiled rotten, I tell ya!

I do love her too but there are days that I say to myself, "what in the world was I thinking saying yes and getting my girls a dog!" Ahhh....





Her birthday cake was a bowl of pedigree wet food. 
We used Cheerios and Reese's Puff cereal (looks like dog food!) as a decoration. It was also a good snack for the kiddos!  I had dog bones and beggin bacon strips for Mocha and Chloe to snack on! Mocha also got some in her doggy treat bag! The kiddos got candy in their treat bags! :)





Miss Mocha, her cousin, came over for her party! In this picture above, they are eating doggie bones. :)  They got to play outside together and Mocha got her some chew toys!




Below: Picture of Chloe with the Human cake!!
It was milk chocolate cake, with a creme cheese/heavy whipped cream with sugar frosting, caramel  and nuts drizzled on top! It was a creation of mine...I was trying to use what we had on hand! :)

(she looks real excited about taking this picture!)


We had a great evening with family!! Thank you to everyone who came! We love you Chloe!! Happy Birthday!!

Chloe has been apart of the family since November of 2010! :)

1 comment: