Friday, September 2, 2011

The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round......



Okay, So I gave in. My nieces live down the street.  They walked down to our house to catch the bus with Kate for her first time! Look, she's so happy!  Aren't they cute!

She's been begging to ride the bus since Pre-K but up until now I had a great reason why she couldn't. Pre-k didn't bus them! Mama's still learning to let go a bit! She is still only five years old and my firstborn!!-so the days I let her ride the bus-it will be a special treat for her!  :D


Chloe greeting her as she got off the bus!

That morning Chloe got up in the bus. It was funny! Luckily she only made it up the steps and Kate got her out!

Yes, she's all hot and sweaty. I'm not sure what's so fun about sitting outside in the heat, waiting after most car riders leave just to ride a bus with no A/C!! Lol! But, she loved it!
It won't be so cool to the ride the bus when she's in Middle School! I'll have to remind her of this when she complains about having to ride it sometimes! ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment