Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 2 Legoland!!

The Girls @ Legoland!








After getting a family picture in front of the Lego castle we were a given a brief demonstration of how lego's are made! Katelyn volunteered to help out!

Shortly after we rode a ride. It reminded me of the Toy Story ride at Disneyworld! We really loved that ride. This was pretty cool even though it was a miniture version!












After the ride we exited into a large play room full of legos, games and a cafe!! Katelyn enjoyed the playground while Maddie made herself at home in the lego-pit!
Notice the animals...and her cute little smile! :0)

She made it her mission to find ALL of the animals in the pit and line them up in a row....

 Like this:

Yea, this could take her awhile...lol....and it did.

In the meantime I snapped a picture of Kate with the lego giraffe.  





Back to Maddie....She's still going at it...........



Maddie has been at this for awhile....she's enjoying herself and along comes this little  fella...aka
 " the destroyer." As you can see she wasn't too happy with him.

As I watched this take place I was reminded of how my cousins (achemm...Tip-top and 2 fi-fu) would do things like this to us girls....just to be mean!


She yelled at him and thought he had stopped. Nope, he didn't...he decided to go on the other side and knock those animals off the ledge too. In the meantime Maddie was trying to fix the side that he just messed up, not knowing he made his way to the other end. 
As I witnessed this I couldn't help but laugh....yet, I was also hoping she wouldn't get up and hit him-although he deserved it! lol

 
Here is where I wish my camera was on the continous shooting setting because I missed some really good facial expressions!


I did capture this - Maddie realizing that "the destroyer" just knocked all of it down. She said, "Ah, where did my aminals go?" Then called him a "stupid boy!" lol!
To my relief she didn't hit him! I wonder where his mom and dad were?! She may have been able to get away with it! haha!


It was so funny! It actually ended up being a blessing....we were finally able to leave the lego pit and do another activity....

Such as, build a princess lego castle!


There was also another ride inside Legoland that Michael and Kate rode.
This was a really neat place! It's right inside Grapevine Mills Mall!



After we left Legoland, we did some shopping!!!



And of course we had to try this....

 Kate as a human gerbil! :)


This was so neat and so funny to watch!! She almost stood all the way up!

No comments:

Post a Comment