Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength! :)

This thought has been running through my mind all day...so I felt like maybe I needed to share it.

Whatever has come your way that the devil meant to destroy you with is only going to make you stronger. Our response is key! Put satan under your feet and declare the Glory of the Lord!

 As I was in the kitchen making taco salad...I started singing this melody of songs. It took me back to children's church/kidz jam days...

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

If the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on tack...what?
Sit on a tack, what? (that's right devil) Sit on a tack...
If the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on tack, sit on a tack to stay!

I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart
where?
Down in my heart
where?
down in my heart...

And I'm so happy, so very happy! I've got the love of Jesus in my heart, down in my heart....

By this point, you may be joining in with me! :)
Keep on singing it! Sing it until the joy comes!

I'm singing with ya, as I enjoy this yummy taco salad!
Wow, as I write this...I'm reminded of the scripture in the bible that talks about changing and becoming as children. (Matt 18:3)
Children are pliable and teachable. When we become like children again that is when He can write and re-write on our hearts and renew our minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment